PBTR Child Protection Online Training Course
This online training course is a requirement for all volunteers at our club and must be completed.
Click on the image below to get started.
Please forward a copy of your certificate of completion to the club secretary once completed.
In this short course you will learn:
* What child abuse is
* Your rights & responsibilities under child protection laws
* How the laws apply to sporting organisations & clubs
* When, where and how to report incidents
* How to establish a welcoming and inclusive environment*C*
POther useful courses available on the topic of child protection are:
* PBTR: Harassment & Discrimination
* PBTR: Complaint Handling
These are not mandatory however we encourage you to look into doing them.
They are not long course and they will give you all the information you need to know!